1. Town Court Yard Garden – A court yard garden designed to add interest and levels to a small space with abundant planting ot attract wildlife.
2. Court Yard Garden for Entertaining – A court yard for entertaining linking the house to the Summerhouse, including a granite sphere water feature and dense planting. The raised beds separate the court yard from the adjacent family garden.
3. Terraced Garden – a large terraced patio stepping down to lawn, planting areas to soften the Indian sandstone paving and wall, quiet seating area and pond.
4. Family garden before and after pictures.
5. Small garden. A garden design that can transform a small site into an interesting garden to relax and enjoy.
6. Garden for entertaining Designed for privacy around the entertaining patio by frame work and roses, opening out onto a large family lawn surrounded with deep flower border. Coloured themed green and white.
Here is some more of our work
If you wish to discuss your garden further please contact: Jackie Middleton Garden Design 07768 623 652 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org